In the process of the PLA straw machine producing straws, how to avoid the incision of straw produced with burr?
Ling Hongjun, founder of Marrow Machinery, said that straws produced with burr is a common problem.
Usually can follow the following ways to solve:
1. Check whether the straw is sufficiently cooled when the straw cutting machine cuts the straw. Pay attention to check the temperature of the water in the cooling tank.
Summer temperatures are high and water needs to be cooled. In winter, the water temperature is low, so we need to heat the water. In summer, the water temperature in the afternoon is slightly higher than that in the morning.
If we do not pay attention to regulating the water temperature, it will lead to the same equipment, normal production in the morning, but unqualified straw produced in the afternoon.
2. Check whether the cutting knife of the straw cutting machine is sharp.
Straw cutting machine cutting knife is easy to wear parts. If the use time is too long, the cutting knife will appear wear, at this time, it is necessary to replace the cutting knife in time.
In general, straw machinery and equipment manufacturers will send a certain amount of parts that are easy to wear.
3. Check whether the cut edge on the lower side of the cut sleeve of the straw cutting machine is straight or not.
4. Check whether the cutting knife of the straw cutting machine and the incision sleeve are tightly fitted, whether there is no gap.
How to ensure that the cutting knife and the cutting sleeve of the straw cutting machine are tight?
Prepare a strapping tape, place the strapping tape inside the incision sleeve, and turn the cutter head by hand.
If the strapping tape is cut smoothly and cleanly, it indicates that the cutter and the incision sleeve are close together.
If the strapping tape is not cut smoothly, then use a rubber hammer to hit the end of the incision sleeve, so that the knife and the incision sleeve are slowly close, until the knife can cut the binding tape smoothly when you turn the cutter head by hand.
5. Check whether there is small axial channeling when the cutting shaft of the straw cutting machine rotates.
6. Check whether the incision sleeve of the straw cutting machine is not fixed firmly enough.
If the fixing of the incision sleeve is unstable, it will lead to a gap at the moment of cutting, resulting in burrs.
According to the above ideas and steps one by one check and adjust, high probability can solve the problem of straw incision burr!